The term ‘Snowdonia IT Services’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 17 Lon y Bedw, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 4TN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Snowdonia IT Services are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
When you purchase a software product from us you agree to the following:
- You will not sell or re-distribute the software without our prior permission.
- You may install the software on one server for use by your organisation.
- The software will be made available as an online download. You are responsible for installation and maintenance of the software. You may purchase our installation service for the initial installation of the software.
- Software updates may be made available from time to time. It is up to you to decide whether you would like to install a specific update. You are responsible for installing any updates, unless you purchase an additional update installation service. Updates will be listed on our website. You may request email notifications of software updates by contacting us.
- You may modify the software if you wish, however Snowdonia IT Services copyright notices must remain intact. There is no guarantee that updates made by you will be compatible with future releases of the software.
- You are responsible for ensuring all data on your server, including the software and the database is backed up. We will not accept responsibility for loss of your data however caused.
- Nothing in these terms shall transfer our intellectual property rights to you.
- If you wish, within 14 days of purchase, you may request a refund if you find the software does not meet your needs. If you are refunded you must remove all copies of the software and cease using it. After 14 days, refunds will only be made at the discretion of Snowdonia IT Services.
- All software supplied is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, spyware, and adware.
- You acknowledge that complex software is never completely free of bugs or defects. We give no warrantee that the software will be completely free of bugs, errors, or defects. This includes security vulnerabilities.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of profits or savings, loss of revenue or income, loss of production, or loss of business contacts or opportunities.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of loss or corruption of data, database or software, or any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If any element of these terms and conditions are determined by a competent authority to be unlawful or unenforceable, other provisions of the these terms shall remain in effect.
- Your use of our software and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.