An e-commerce site allows you to sell your product or service to a larger audience than would usually be possible with a traditional shop. You are able to add and remove products easily, and can take payment using a variety of methods.
All our e-commerce sites are designed to meet your individual requirements. Typically we discuss your requirements and generate a website template. You then have an opportunity to give feedback on the template before we add static content to your site and generate your dynamic pages, complete with example products. We provide you with an administration system that allows you to add products to your site, then we carry out acceptance testing before the site goes live.
E-Commerce site features
All our e-commerce sites come with the following features as standard:
- The ability to add and remove an unlimited number of categories and products.
- The ability to add attributes to products enabling the buyer to customise their product
- An order management system
- Statistics relating to products viewed and purchased
- Integration with a wide range of payment processors, including PayPal, SecureTrading, WorldPay, Pay4Later and more